London Underground Gate Covers | Ronfell’s Section 12 protection System for London Underground, Tubelines and Metronet is a high specification system. It is manufactured from LUL compliant Ronsil 72 LCH1 flame retardant silicone rubber (Section 12 compliant) for sub-surface and surface station equipment.
- Heat and Dust proof: Affords excellent protection from knocks, dents and scratches while equipment is being transported through the barriers during station refurbishment projects.
- Easy Clean: With hot soapy water. Paint resistant.
- Lightweight and Durable
- Easy to Apply: Slips easily over the asset at any time.
- Fully Compliant: Conforms to LUL requirements – Section 12 compliant.
- Easy to Store: Folds up flat, minimal space requirement.
- Minimises downtime: Speedy installation and removal maximises effective engineering production time.
If you have any questions regarding any of our rubber products or require a quotation, please feel free to get in touch on Tel: +44 (0) 1257 795186 or email us via our contact page.