Flame Retardant Silicone Cable | We manufacture and distribute cables in solid, flexible and fine flexible conductors in a wide range of sizes and constructions. Other specialist cables including conductive carbon core, high suppression cable commonly used for spark plug leads. Our cables are to many specifications including ISO3808, BS6007, BS6500, BS4141 requirements, UL Style-3100, 3101, 3123, 3133, 3134, 3138, 3140 and 3441 British Gas approved cable VDE specification.
- Cables available in:
- High tear strength silicone range
- RSE 885 / RSE 886 / RSE887
- Low combustion hazordous silicone 72LCH1
- General purpose silicone GPS E12
- Gas ignition insulator silicone RSB80FR
- General automotive ignition HTC
If you have any questions regarding any of our rubber products or require a quotation, please feel free to get in touch on Tel: +44 (0) 1257 795186 or email us via our contact page.